Business Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC)
Superfast fibre broadband (FTTC) can open doors to new opportunities, fresh ways of connecting with your customers and unlike standard broadband services, it can cope as business needs develop and grow.
FTTC is up to five times faster than standard ADSL broadband and provides your business with internet access speeds of up to 80Mbps download and 20Mbps upload. It is capable of dealing with all of your modern workplace requirements and also allows businesses to take advantage of VoIP and hosted services without the need to invest in costly dedicated connectivity.
Supplying a fully resilient, business grade connection perfect for cloud based services such as hosted telephony, FTTC also allows your business to take advantage of remote working and meets the demand of modern cloud based applications such as CRM and Microsoft Office 365.
Why Choose Us?
- Extremely reliable business internet access
- No usage restrictions across all of our products
- up to 76Mbps download and 20Mbps upload
- Dedicated UK based support team with extensive knowledge
We have proven year on year that our services offer excellent value for money and with over 17,000 loyal business customers, we will remain one of the leading telephone providers in the UK for the years ahead.
We also recognise the need to oﬀer a wide range of connectivity solutions that suit all budgets so we have built a full range of broadband & internet connectivity solutions meaning whether you’re taking a basic ADSL 2+ broadband service or one of our dedicated leased lines, you’ll receive a highly reliable experience.
- High quality business broadband services
- Open, honest and sincere when we talk to you
- We run a UK based support team
- Dedicated to looking after UK businesses
- We make it easy to upgrade or migrate